STEAM Grant Program 2019 Winners
Love teaching STEAM? Then meet Grant-Bot. He’s a smart robot who gives away awesome STEAM prizes… but only if you can impress him enough.
Grant-Bot and our panel of experts have chosen our 2019 winners, congratulations to the following schools:
- Villawood North Public School – National winner and NSW State winner
- St Benedict’s Primary Narrabundah – ACT State winner
- Seaford North Primary School – VIC State winner
- New Town Primary School – TAS State winner
- John Curtin College of the Arts – WA State winner
- East Marden Primary School – SA State winner
- Parap Primary School – NT State winner
- Ormeau State School – QLD State winner
Thank you for all the teachers, educators and schools who entered the 2019 OfficeMax and Winc STEAM Grant program.
To discover what more is possible for your school, view our extensive STEAM range today.
Powering STEAM learning.
As your interest in STEAM grows, so does ours. At Winc, we are passionate about preparing students for jobs and workforces of the future.
Our range of hand-picked STEAM products and educational resources will future-proof your classroom by providing the tools needed to inspire a new generation of learners and leaders. They will foster connectivity, creativeness and collaboration within classrooms and amongst learners.
STEAM ahead with our lesson plans.
Winc have partnered with Cool Australia to offer educators access to over 1,200 curriculum-aligned lesson plans which are designed to encourage critical-thinking, creativity and real-world application.
Each lesson plan has been put together by a leading educational expert and contains instructions, content, skill-building activities and assessments.
Among the portfolio of resources is a variety of STEAM lesson plans available for download from the Cool Australia website.