Back to School Returns Policy
This Returns Policy applies to Back to School Products, including Bulk & Booklist Goods (‘Goods’).
Returns under the Australian Consumer Law:
Winc accepts the return of any Goods, within a reasonable time, which are damaged or defective through no fault of yours, which do not match their description or which the Australian Consumer Law otherwise provides may be returned. To make a return, please complete a Refunds and Returns Form via the Templates dashboard. If you have any queries, please contact our team on 1800 004 427.
General Return Conditions:
All other returns, including change of mind returns or returns for customer error, will only be accepted by Winc under the following conditions:
- A Return Request Form must be properly completed;
- The return must be requested on or before 16 February 2024;
- The returned Goods must be in their original packaging, unopened and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;
- We reserve the right to charge you a restocking fee of 25% of the invoiced value of the Goods to recover processing and handling costs. We may also charge you for any return freight fees to Winc;
- Technology items, including laptops, notebooks, tablets and digital licences or subscriptions (such as ’eBooks’), school contributions, stock bought specifically for a customer, direct ship products and customised stock cannot be returned on a change of mind or customer error basis.
- Direct ship items listed on this website are those with the following brands:
- Science Supply
- Hart Sport
- ACCO (select items)
- PC Locs
- Ingram Micro
The initial receipt of the Goods by Winc or our agents shall not constitute acceptance of the return for credit or any other purpose.
Refunds will be issued via the payment method used at the time of purchase.
If any of the General Return Conditions are not met, the return may be rejected by Winc and you may be required to pay reasonable costs incurred by Winc.