We recommend customers use a modern browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
You will need access to the following sites:
- http://netxpress.biz (or http://netxpress.co.nz for New Zealand customers)
- https://netxpress.biz (or https://netxpress.co.nz for New Zealand customers)
- http://image.netxpress.biz (or http://image.netxpress.co.nz for New Zealand customers)
This means that either you have logged in incorrectly more than 6 times, or you have not logged in for over 12 months. Because of this, your username has been disabled.
You need to contact your Group Administrator or the NetXpress Helpdesk on 1800 812 198 to reactivate your username.
This means that you have incorrectly entered either your username or password. Please try logging in again using your correct username and password.
If you have forgotten your password you will need to contact your Group Administrator or the NetXpress Helpdesk ( 1800 812 198 ) who can reset it for you.
Remember that your password is case sensitive.
Contact your Group Administrator or the NetXpress Helpdesk on 1800 812 198 and they can reset it for you.
Yes, you can have one or more people setup as Approvers. You can change a users settings to specify the situations when an order is to be sent to an Approver before it is completed.
Yes you can. If you do need to make changes to an order you can reclaim the entire order (assuming it has not been approved yet) and then resubmit it for approval. If you reclaim an order, the Approver will be notified of this by email.
Items with a blue truck icon will be delivered within the following time frames:
- East Coast: Up to 2 days later than normal delivery time
- West Coast: Up to 7 days later than normal delivery time
Items in the same order that do not display the blue truck icon will be delivered within normal delivery time frames.
Due to our centralised stocking strategy, the blue truck is used for low volume products to offer the greatest depth in range to our customers across the ANZ region.
We regularly review our stocking strategy and will adapt to changes in customer ordering behaviour, with the goal to stock regularly ordered materials in the closest warehouse to the customer. If you will be ordering these products regularly (at least once per month) please speak to your account manager about stocking in your local warehouse.
We have a broad range of products available. For fastest delivery please consider locally stocked alternatives.
We recognise that the biggest difference we can make is the way we approach our supply chain - ensuring the ethical sourcing of products and offering our customers environmental preferable products. As part of our commitment to sustainability, we have developed the EarthSaver classification to assist our customers in identifying products that meet environmentally preferable product criteria.
Keeping up with sustainability is as easy as keeping your eye out for our EarthSaver logo. This classification means a supplier has met our ethical sourcing requirements and the product meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Recycled Content
- Eco-conscious products contain 30% post-consumer recycled content or more.
- Third-party standards and certifications
- Products meeting our eco-conscious criteria adhere to a select group of third-party environmental standards and certifications.
- Other environmental designs
- Eco-conscious products with these features contain 30% or more agricultural residues, rapidly renewable materials or bio-based plastics.
The EarthSaver range includes products from categories such as:
- Paper, Pads and Envelopes
- Writing Instruments and general stationery
- Toner cartridges
- Coffee, tea and canteen accessories
- Cleaning products and facility supplies
- Furniture and more.
"Call" means price on application. The cost price of this product is not maintained by Staples. If you submit an order for a "Call" product, we will contact the supplier to determine the current price. One of our representatives will then contact you with this price for consideration. Should you wish to know the price prior to submitting the order, please call 13 26 44.
N/A stands for "not available/applicable". You may see it in any of the following circumstances:
- Our backend system is currently unavailable and therefore pricing cannot be displayed right now. You may submit your order and view the correct price when you receive your invoice/delivery docket with your goods.
- Prices are not applicable to your account. Please contact your Group Administrator or Account Manager if you wish to discuss your options.
- A delivery charge does not apply to this order.
This policy specifies the range of products that a company allows their employees to buy on NetXpress. If you wish to change this please contact your company's procurement manager or account manager.
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials by logging in via an identity provider. An example might be a person who uses their LinkedIn username and password to login to NetXpress via their LinkedIn account.
We are always looking for ways to improve the customer's experience. We recognise that most users spend time doing personal shopping online, so when they are shopping for their organisation we'd like to offer them a similar user experience. Single sign-on (SSO), although relatively new, is fast gaining popularity as a preferred method of gaining access to a restricted website - enabling the customer to gain access to our website faster, more securely, and without having to remember so many passwords. Our company has a commitment to using the latest technology and SSO is just one way we do this.
- Better security. Because users won't have to remember multiple passwords, SSO helps to reduce password fatigue and improves password hygiene, by avoiding password reuse and making it easier for people to use complex passwords.
- Ease of use. You only need to remember one password and username to access many systems.
- The choice is yours. You may pick which identity provider you trust to authenticate your log-on to NetXpress.
- Ability to tailor for your company. Many organisations already use identity provider systems compatible with SSO. We can use your company's log-in verification system enabling your employees to use their standard network log-in. This enables you to have greater control of your users, including carrying out audits of compliance with suppliers and removing users from your end.
NetXpress offers a variety of identity providers that you can pick from to log in with. Choose one that you trust. If you already have an account with any of these providers, you will be able to log in via the link on NetXpress.
I tried to use an identity provider to log in to NetXpress but it didn't work?
If the email address you use to log in to your identity provider is different from the one we have stored in NetXpress, you will not be able to log in using your identity provider yet. To rectify this situation, please log in to NetXpress with your normal username and password and change your email address in your settings. If the email address in your identity provider and also in NetXpress match, you shouldn't have any problems logging in.
Yes, you can. Our Customer Service team can arrange to have this set up for you.
Many companies already have a system which is compatible with our single sign-on (SSO) service, which not only offers your employees the convenience of SSO, but also offers the additional security of using internal systems that your employees are already familiar with. We have identified thousands of NetXpress users who have systems ready and waiting to use SSO.
In most cases our IT specialists can tell you if your organisation has a compatible system - please speak to Customer Service or your Staples sales manager to find out if your organisation could benefit from a customised SSO.
Yes, if you'd prefer not to use SSO, we can disable it and re-enable your username and password. You will have to pick one way or the other, so please contact Customer Service if you'd like to change back'