Join us in celebrating our journey from Staples to Winc and tell us which three Winc products you would take on your next trip.
Please complete the form to enter. Competition ends 31st October 2017.
The promotion commences at 00:01 on 19 September 2017 and concludes at 23:59 on 31 October 2017 (‘Promotional Period’).
- Information on how to enter and claim prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry (‘Terms’). Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promotion commences at 00:01 on 19 September 2017 and concludes at 23:59 on 31 October 2017 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The promoter is Winc Australia Pty Limited (‘Winc’) (ABN 94000728398), Level 5, 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020 (‘Promoter’).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To be eligible to enter, you must during the Promotional Period (a) become a registered user on winc.com.au; and (b) and tell us which 3 Winc products you would take on your next trip.
- NetXpress purchases are ineligible for this promotion.
- Each registration on winc.com.au will constitute one (1) entry into the promotion, multiple entries are not permitted as only one entry per email address is allowed.
- An entrant may only win one (1) prize.
- There are three (3) prizes of $1000 Flight Centre gift vouchers (‘Prize’) to be won. Total prize value is $3,000. The Prize is redeemable at flightcentre.com.au only. For full terms & conditions on use of the Prize, please visit: flightcentre.com.au/cms_images/pdfs/policies/giftcard-terms20140409.pdf
- The entries will be judged and winners will be selected at 11am on 17 October 2017 at the Promoter’s premises, on level 5, 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot 2020. The winners will be notified by email/telephone within five business days of being selected.
- The Prize will be delivered electronically to the email addresses provided by the winning entrants within 14 days from the date of the winners being selected
- The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and eligibility of entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these Terms is invalid and will not be accepted. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster), the Promoter reserves the right, subject to relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these Terms limit, exclude or modify or purport to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (‘the Act’), as well as any other implied warranties under the Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (f) use of the Prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.