Sorry, this competition is not receiving any more entries!
The lucky winner who will be partying will be announced soon!
To enter, simply spend over $200 in one transaction and fill in the below form. You can enter as many times as you like! Each transaction over $200 will be matched with an entry form so make sure the names on the order and on the entry form are the same.
You will receive a maximum total value of $6,000 (including GST) towards an office party designed by you. Pick your venue, entertainment and even catering options, and we will look after your bill.*
Who’s Winc? Hey! We are now Winc, and we stand for work incorporated.
If you haven’t heard, we’ve changed our name and identity from Staples Australia to Winc.
At Winc, we inspire millions of workers and learners in Australia and New Zealand with better ways to create, play, learn and do. We believe that work should allow people to create more, learn more, play more and do more. We’re here to give you the tools, environments and guidance you need to make the most of the world of working and learning – today and tomorrow. Because a new world comes with new expectations and new possibilities.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry (‘Terms’). Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms. Headings in these Terms are included for convenience, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Winc Australia Pty Limited (ABN 94 000 728 398) of 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020 (‘Promoter’).
3) All references to time in this document refer to local time in Sydney, NSW, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 00:01 on 4 September 2017 and closes at 11:59 on 8 December 2017 (‘Promotion Period’).
4) Entry is open only to Winc contract customers in Australia with an active login to NetXpress.biz (‘Eligible Entrants’). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are excluded from entry. Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period spend $200 (excluding GST, delivery fees and furniture assembly charges) (‘Minimum Order Value’) or more in a single transaction on NetXpress.biz, register at www.winc.com.au/services/officeparty and then via the form (in 25 words or less), tell us “How do you learn more, play more and do more with Winc?” for their chance to win!
6) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries. Entries must match the name placed on the relevant order. Any transactions or entries that do not match are invalid.
7) Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the Minimum Order Value in a single transaction being met and made during the Promotion Period and the form at www.winc.com.au/services/officeparty being completed for each transaction.
8) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including, but no limited to, an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. If an entrant is awarded the Prize and is subsequently found to have breached these Terms, the entrant must immediately return or reimburse (as the case may be) the Prize to the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10) Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
11) There will be one prize. The maximum total prize value is $6,000 including GST and applicable taxes (‘Prize’). The Prize will be paid directly to the venue selected by the winner, upon production of a receipt issued by the venue with such details as required by the Promoter to ascertain its authenticity. The winner must notify the Promoter in writing prior to entering into any arrangement with the selected venue. The Promoter may in its discretion, reject a proposed venue or request additional information prior to awarding the Prize.
The Prize must be used towards an office party or similar work team event, which excludes family and friends, and must be in line with the winner’s company policy. Subject to clause 11, any arrangements, bookings and confirmations are to be made directly by the winner. The Prize must be redeemed by 31 March 2018.
Other terms and conditions, fees and charges may apply.
12) The Prize does not include transportation, travel insurance, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter makes no representation including as to the safety and conditions that may exist at the selected venue.
13) The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed in writing by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of the Prize.
14) The entries will be judged and winner will be selected at 11am on 12 December 2017 at Winc, on level 5, 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot 2020. The winner will be notified by email and phone by the Promoter within two business days of selection.
15) If an entrant is unable to satisfy the Terms or forfeits the Prize within 24 hours of notification, the Promoter will select another winner from the remaining valid entries, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any other winner(s) will be notified by email and phone by 19 December 2017.
If the Prize remains unclaimed by 1 April 2018 at 23:59, the Promoter will terminate the promotion.
16) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
17) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (‘Promoter Parties’) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of the Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these Terms, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (‘Damages’) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promoter Parties.
18) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner, the name of the company they work for and photographs of the winner and their work team (including photographs of the winner and their work team enjoying the Prize) will be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, without restriction. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding the Prize (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, Eligible Entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, for details visit winc.com.au/services/about-us/privacy-policy/
19) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.