Sorry, competition has closed. Watch this space as winners will be announced soon!
As a proud sponsor of the #GOLDOC2018, Winc wants you to celebrate the games with us.
We are giving 12 lucky customers the chance to go and experience the games themselves!
You’ve got to be in it to win it, how to enter.
To enter, buy anything from Winc, yes it’s that easy, and complete this form with your unique order confirmation number to go into the draw.
You can enter more than once, just enter your unique order confirmation number each time you enter.
The important stuff, the prizes.
Total value of the prizes $5,600 (including GST):
- 4 x double tickets to the opening ceremony valued at $380 per ticket
- 2 x double tickets to the closing ceremony valued at $250 per ticket
- 2 x double tickets to the swimming finals valued at $200 per ticket
- 2 x double tickets to the athletics super finals valued at $100 per ticket
- 2 x double tickets to the diving finals valued at $100 per ticket
Who’s Winc? Hey! We are now Winc, and we stand for work incorporated.
If you haven’t heard, we’ve changed our name and identity from Staples Australia to Winc.
At Winc, we inspire millions of workers and learners in Australia and New Zealand with better ways to create, play, learn and do. We believe that work should allow people to create more, learn more, play more and do more. We’re here to give you the tools, environments and guidance you need to make the most of the world of working and learning – today and tomorrow. Because a new world comes with new expectations and new possibilities.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry (‘Terms’). Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms. Headings in these Terms are included for convenience, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Winc Australia Pty Limited (ABN 94 000 728 398) of 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020 (‘Promoter’). Promotion licences associated with this is SA: T18/178, NSW: LTPS/18/21737 and ACT: ACT TP 18/00226.
3) All references to time in this document refer to local time in Sydney, NSW AEDT on the date stated. The promotion commences at 00:01 on 5 February 2018 and closes at 11:59 on 11 March 2018 (‘Promotion Period’) for all states excluding NSW. The promotion closes at 11:59 on 4 March 2018 (‘Promotion Period’) for NSW.
4) Entry is open to Australian residents (‘Eligible Entrants’). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate are excluded from entry. Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period purchase any products from Winc (winc.com.au or netxpress.com.au) and complete an entry form providing: first and last name, email address, phone number and order number for verification of purchase.
6) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
7) Multiple entries are permitted, each purchase with a corresponding entry form and unique order number constitutes one valid entry. There can only be unique winners, meaning once a name is drawn that Eligible Entrant will not be eligible to win any further Prizes.
8) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including, but not limited to, an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. If an entrant is awarded the Prize and is subsequently found to have breached these Terms, the entrant must immediately return or reimburse (as the case may be) the Prize to the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10) Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address and contact phone number, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, incorrect, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
There will be twelve winners in total with a 1st, 2nd, 3rd , 4th and 5th prizes to events at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. The total prize value is $5,600 including GST and applicable taxes (‘Prizes’).
– 1st tier Prizes will be awarded to four winners who will win double tickets to Opening Ceremony valued at $760 ($380 per ticket) per prize.
– 2nd tier Prizes will be awarded to two winners who will win double tickets to the Closing Ceremony valued at $500 ($250 per ticket) per prize.
– 3rd tier Prizes will be awarded to two winners who will win double tickets to the swimming finals valued at $400 ($200 per ticket) per prize.
– 4th tier Prizes will be awarded to two winners who will win double tickets to the Athletics Super finals valued at $200 ($100 per ticket) per prize and
– 5th tier Prizes will be awarded to two winners who will win double tickets to the Diving Finals valued at $200 ($100 per ticket) per prize.
The Prize will be distributed to the winner by mail. The event that the Prize refers to is managed by the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games, winners need to check with the event organisers for details of the event. For event updates and organisers contact details please visit https://www.gc2018.com/
Other terms and conditions, fees and charges may apply.
12) The Prize does not include transportation, travel insurance, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter makes no representation including as to the safety and conditions that may exist at the selected venue.
13) The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed in writing by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of the Prize.
14) The winner will be selected at 11am on 9 March 2018 at the Promoter’s premises, on level 8, 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020. The winner will be notified via email and phone by the Promoter within two business days of selection.
15) If an entrant is unable to satisfy the Terms or forfeits the Prize within 24 hours of notification, the Promoter will select another winner from the remaining valid entries, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. The redraw will take place at 11am on 14 March 2018 at the Promoter’s premises, on level 8, 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020. Any other winner(s) will be notified via email in writing and phone by 19 March 2018.
If the Prize remains unclaimed by 23 March 2018 at 23:59, the Promoter will terminate the promotion.
16) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
17) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (‘Promoter Parties’) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or use of the Prize, including but not limited to any breach of these Terms, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (‘Damages’) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, , even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promoter Parties.
19) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.